Sunday, December 03, 2006

2 carols for the kalimba

Lots of Mad Science shows this weekend. There is no room for passengers in my car because of all the show gear. I spent a few hours Friday night reading a book on how to get a book published. There's also a rumour floating about that cheques are in for the October planning sessions for LTTA. Sure would be nice if it's true because I'd like to pay my car insurance with it. Also listened to "The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway" a couple of times between naps.
Taught my self 2 carols on the kalimba. The notation is hard to put in this format. I am not really sure how to show if a 'c' is high or low when there are two in the same phrase, so this will be a bit of a game.

cegCgfedcd
cegCg
egCEFEDCbDE
bEgbDEDCbabC

Here's the 2nd:
cbag
fedc
ga ab bc
ccbaggfe
ccbaggfe
eeeeefg
feddddef
edcc
agfe
fedc

I can only assume people are looking at my submissions here, as no one has put any comments yet. My cat is too polite to step on my keyboard, so there's no documentation from her, yet.

1 comment:

DataPacRat said...

Hey, Laurie, it's Dan.

What can I say, I'm not much for making comments in blogs. If I have something I want you to read, I'll just email you, or even pick up the phone. I do have your blog as part of my daily newsfeed - every time you post, it automagically shows up in my RSS reader.

In the meantime, here's a semi-random Link of the Day I found in my newsfeed - the next time you're over in Scarborough, there's a new restaurant you may want to try, the "i maid cafe", at 1883 McNicoll Ave. Unit 20-22. If you do go, let me know what it's like.