Monday, March 12, 2007

From my mail

Told S. the joke this am. Had to explain it, but she was vastly amused. She then launched into a lengthy analysis and discourse about the phenomenon of running two words together to make different words. She promised to tell it at daycare (where she will be full-time this week because of the school break ? which probably means you are busy this week as well, come to
think of it.) Anyway, the joke could go viral. I suggest watching for it on Letterman in about 10 days. Or more likely, Leno.

S. G.

2 comments:

Ms Parker said...

Am finally getting caught up on your blog.

Just did a "stupid jokes" activity with my students (like, last week). Wish I could have used your joke with them!

Elbows said...

It's never too late! My joke will be like the bird flu! Mwah ha ha! Someday, it shall encompass the globe. (Mwah ha)