Sunday, March 25, 2007

M*A*S*H

Maybe I've been watching too many episodes of M*A*S*H this week, but it is nice to having a working DVD player in the house again. Whatever happened to "That's Our Bush"?
The classes at Rodman Hall got off to a good start. All girls, not one of them expressed concerns over what tunes I had going on the radio. CBC2 or Ryerson I suspect, but all world music for the hour and a half. The young ladies painted Do Ra Mi fa So La Ti Do in colour for me, and then moved on to a simple still life, which I called a song using their new notes. When that's done they can move on to a still life based on a simple brass object I'll let them select from my collection. Thank you, Madame Cavé.
Kevin Richardson played music at the Strega on Friday. He remembered to artwork I bought from his show a few years back with a smile. His CD was only $5 so I got one and played it when I got home. Bluesy, kinda like when the Kids In The Hall play.
Did I mention I signed up for a graffiti clean-up the Downtown Association is having in April? I can work right until painting class starts, and I won't have to change clothes.
I did a fantastic Mad Science birthday party in Welland today, and I think I finally figured out how to get onto the walking trail you can see that runs parallel to the Welland River under the 406.

No comments: