Saturday, January 27, 2007

Curmudgeon report

Another sign that I am becoming a curmudgeon: I bought a carton of eggs at the Farmers' Market, and as soon as I got home started to boil the whole dozen to make easy breakfasts all week. Set in my ways, I am not even considering the possibility of using even one of the eggs for any other purpose.
Jeffrey Rossetto got a decent article from The Standard for his Art Under Glass show at the Strega. They haven't put it on-line, so I may consider scanning a portion of it for the blog. Kim's work is all set up at the Fine Grind. It looks great. Rob didn't discourage her from including the spider photos- he encouraged her!
Last night I retrieved one of my sculptures from TuTuTango. Wolfgang Puck will be expanding into the space, so all the artists' work needs to go. J will have my paintings ready to pick up on Tuesday.
Today I start teaching again at Rodman Hall. Good-bye Saturdays. The kids get to make things from salt dough today. I have a big bag o' flour, and all kinds of salt.

No comments: