Monday, January 08, 2007

Stayed home all day, sick

My brother stayed over last night to get away from all the dust from my mother cleaning at their house. I'm still sick - folding laundry made me tired and made my heart pound. We both pretty much read all day, drank tea and ate soup.

TuTuTango sent out an email yesterday telling the artists about the impending closure of the restaurant. I sent out a 'reply to all' email to the TuTuTango artists inviting them to submit to the Art Under Glass, and I got a reply within hours! There are some motivated artists out there. I did enjoy meeting the artists from TuTuTango. I made it to a wedding for one of them this summer, and at least 3 of them have become Art Under Glass artists. Looks like all my Saturday nights are going to be free for a while. Just in time for me to focus my 'group dynamic' energies into the Thinner Smarter Younger Collective, I guess.

I seem to have really just discovered 'blogs' and can't believe what is out there! This is a complex literary format! I'd love to see what professors have to say about it in an English class, never mind a Pop Culture class. I may be browsing blogs for entertainment for a few weeks.

No comments: