Saturday, November 11, 2006

Coffee is NOT a substitute for sleep

Coffee is NOT a substitute for sleep. Last night I had the new coffeemaker all set so that when I got up in the morning all I would need to do would be to turn on the stove. It worked! But getting up at 5 a.m. so I can teach art classes after cleaning the Mansion House is going to be a chore. An advantage to getting up at 5? I noticed that I need to enable the comments section if I want people to leave me messages. I also got to change Yoko's sister's water. She really needs a name.
Today, the kiddies at Rodman Hall are going to start with pool-noodles in the sculpture class, and stretched gauze in the drawing class. Lucky lucky! Later on, I'll head over to the NAC to see the Wearable Art Show up close. I really should get some pictures.

No comments: