Friday, November 24, 2006

June Etta rawks!

So, I'm still carrying around a painting, after I finished it days ago. It's a habit - this way I can get tired of it and won't mind selling it. Tomorrow the new owner will pick it up. I tried a few times to scan it, but the thing is too large for any scanner bed I could find. June Etta at the Strega offered to scan it for me, and took it upstairs. She'll give me a disc this week - it looks good, but 63 MB is too big for me. I can't display it yet, because the thing is a Christmas present for someone. I can send a mini version to people who want to see it next week, if they promise to keep it a secret. Lots of people are still giving me compliments - another reason for the Elbowsarts portable gallery!
Bought a used stainless steel thermos today, complete with a electricians union sticker. I masked the sticker, and spray painted the thing. Good as new.

No comments: