Monday, November 13, 2006

Did you vote?

I voted today! I'd like to thank ArtsVote Niagara for giving such useful advice.
On my way back home from voting I spotted a graffiti tag on the garden wall next to my house. I contacted Mountainview Homes to see if they wanted my help getting rid of it. I understand that some folks believe that graffiti tags can de-value a property. When I spot graffiti at the Mansion House I go directly to the Downtown Association and borrow their camera to record the tags before I clean them, so the police can have a record. I had to leave a message on the machine at Mountainview, so this blog will be my record for now.
Last night I watched a workshop for a Suitcase in Point production. The interaction between a live performer and live musicians can't be beat. They wanted feedback from various profs, and other pros. I can't wait to see the finished work. Usually I will skip pre-production stuff like rehearsals but I'd already seen much of this in Cabaret form, so there were no 'spoiler' issues for me.
No Mad Science today because the kids have an early release day. Sounds like parole, doesn't it? I will be out in Port Colborne though, so the 1/2 kids can add faces and textures to their animals.

No comments: