Friday, November 03, 2006

Debut entry

This is my first time putting out a blog - so let the chips fall where they may.

Long day tomorrow - Mad Science found out I have a day off from teaching the kids at Rodman Hall, so they've booked a birthday party for me. And then there's STRUTT! I have 5 pieces in there, a carved stone pendant wrapped in silver, and 4 denim jackets with picture mazes painted on the backs. All for sale.

I went out to Oakville today to pick up some clay for Monday. I only realized today that there wouldn't be time Monday morning to do that before the class started. Thank God I realized in time to beat the rush hour traffic to Oakville. And of course, what good is a trip to Oakville without a trip to the Whole Food store? Blueberry tea, catnip, cornmeal, tofu, plus something else but I can't remember.

I also found a glaze applicator at the Pottery Supply House that ought to work well with henna paste. Temporary tattoo anyone?

June Etta Chenard had an incredible show at the Strega last night. I ordered some art.

Now, I'm of to try and tune my kalimba in a scale of "c" - and I'm not sure how well I'll take advice on this folks, ause I've never done this before either.

1 comment:

Ms Parker said...

Welcome to the world of blogging.... link me to your blog and I'll do the same.

Cheers,

V.