Sunday, November 12, 2006

Crystal Beach Comets win 4-1

Saw Groovy Food last night at the Duck! (The Golden Pheasant on Ontario Street).

New neighbours downstairs seem friendly enough. Matt is away in Toronto so I don't believe he's met them yet. While cleaning the Mansion House today I spotted a couple of photos of Matt's (uncredited) murals on a newsletter published by the Winner's Circle. This newsletter has a big ad on the back for Preston Haskell's mayoral campaign. I'll be voting for 2 tomorrow. An old neighbour has to work out of town tomorrow and has asked me to vote on her behalf. I am honoured to do so.

I took a break today from cleaning to bike down to Haig arena to watch the Crystal Beach Comets win 4-1. I also picked up my Maze jackets from the NAC. Steve says there ought to be a DVD available of the fashion show, so there may be images yet!I've just had a great dinner of beans and rice (homemade TVP chili on thai rice vermicelli - I rock!) and will see if I can't make it to a theatre workshop downtown.

No comments: